HR Generalist / Recruiter / Asst Mgr / Executive ¿¿¿ Proactive, Self-driven
- Recruitment and Selection: Should have finest screening and INTERVIEWING Skills, handle overall recruitment process.
- Sourcing, Short-listing Profiles from different Job portal (experience in Naukri portal - advantage), Candidates Tracking, Screening, follow-up.
- Develop innovative, creative, and proactive recruitment / sourcing strategies including job posting optimization, marketing channel development, digital & non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning etc, to develop high quality active candidate pipeline
- Employee Engagement: Responsible for EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT PROGRAMS, development initiatives and rewards and recognition frameworks.
- Employee Retention and controlling attrition.
- Deploy on-going world class management program within the organization (more on this, at the time of finalization)
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with employees across levels within the organization
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, drive change, and collaborate effectively with a variety of individuals and organizations.
- Strong communication skills both spoken and written are a must.
- Understand Recruitment Life Cycle.
- Working knowledge of ESIC, EPF, Pay-roll and statutory requirements
- dip / deg in HR domain, MSW students preferred.
Job Location - Chennai
Arihant Maxsell Technologies P Ltd is a visionary entrepreneurship which calls for building business with 3 WIN philosophy with foremost accorded to our Clients, Team Members and the Business Owner by offering World class products and services to growing customer base.
AMTPL in India has been promoting new technologies in testing of precious metal and laser adoption in manufacturing and assembly processes to industries, which aims for higher productivity and efficiency in their businesses. Working in highly competitive industry requires consistent learning, development and customer centric approach.
Training and learning are the two keys to drive the ever changing industry requirements. Consistency, discipline and proactiveness are essentials required in every individual of the organization. To Pursue this journey of Challenge and Inspiring achievements We are inviting The Players to play the A-Game.
Customer Delight is what You should aspire for. Guiding & Managing the team to provide Customer Friendly Solutions. Ensure customer is retained at every cost and implement new and innovative methods of Winning customers hearts.
What Would you get to do this?Full support from Management to pursue the Vision of Creating Customer Delight.
Technical & Administration Team at your Disperse.
Free hand to run your campaign to Create Success stories.
Dont wait further. Over a Lakh Customers are Waiting for You.
Qualification: Bachelor / Diploma in Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechanical, etc
Languages known: English, Hindi, Tamil + any regional language.
Expertise: PC, Email, Excel, should have worked
|Job Duties:|| |
Territory with abundant opportunity
First Rate Compensation
Boss who can help You succeed
If You are the one, who Walks that Extra Mile & Works that Extra minute to deliver results in every situation then You are the One We''re Waiting for. But If you are one who is clock-synced to head home and keep away your customers on hold. Then this aint for you.
Join the team thats awaiting a Manager who will set an inspiration to them of being a Successful Seller time & again.
Qualification: Bachelor / Diploma in Commerce, Management, Electronics, Instrumentation. Additional qualification MBA or PG Diploma in Sales & Marketing.
Experience: Min 10yrs in selling. Must have lead a successful sales team. If your from a similar industry like Currency Counting & Sorting Machines, XRF Gold Analyzers or Instrumentation or Office Automation Equipments, then your skills are ready for use here. Yet, Never mind selling is more of a psychological order today, So You could also bet if your from a Similar line of Product, if not same.
Languages known: English, Hindi, Tamil, + any regional language.
|Job Duties:|| |
Team leader for service engineer
As a team leader you guide the Technical support members to achieve results and ensure highest customer satisfaction at the Front line. Through your leadership skills you ensure highly motivational and competitive environment in the team that helps them develop their skills and put forth for the benefit of Organization, Customers and the Stake holders.
You will analyse skills of your mates from time to time and ensure proper training and fulfilments, so as to handle situations, breakdowns and service requests in quickest possible time without repeated errors. To plan and implement service programs and AMC programs to ensure revenue.
As a Team Leader you will enjoy the accomplishments of Challenges and creating opportunities for the teammembers and Deliver Customer Success.
- Create and grow multiple aspects of our business through supporting regional and company goals.
- Improve customer satisfaction by delivering the highest customer service in our industry.
- Coach and mentor team of 15-20 technicians to reduce response time, reduce repeat calls, manage inventory, remove hurdles to daily operations, raise expectations and performance of each technician and promote teamwork.
- Motivational teamwork. Drive cohesive cross functional work atmosphere with positive attitude. Increase field morale and expectations.
- Excellent follow-up skills to insure we exceed customer expectations, and close all outstanding issues.
- Financial management. Includes revenue growth, expense management, inventory turns.
- Key Competencies:
- Strong communication and listening skills - Supports Customer facing positions, interacts with customers, internal and external and all levels of management.
- Excellent sales ability - to continue strong revenue growth, increase the AMC customer base, and to mentor others who require this talent.
- Full understanding of business operations, revenue growth, expense management, and inventory turns, etc. – to effectively manage team of ~ 20 technicians, and operate in a manner that enables the organization to meet both revenue and profit goals.
- Integrity and ethical behavior - Core Maxsell value and essential to front line management
- Basic understanding or capacity to learn high level technical aspects of equipment, computer software (MS Office) abilities, strong deductive reasoning, not limited by "in the book" thinking, flexible and versatile in decision making.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 3 to 5 years of Field Service Management experience, Technical Management experience, or Management in a field that requires regular customer interaction
- Computer Programs (MS Office)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong deductive reasoning, problem solving skills
- Available to work all shifts, weekends, holidays as required.
- Travel dependent upon geographical area.
Urgent Inhouse Service Engineer Needed
Arihant Maxsell Technologies P Ltd., is hiring Service Member to provide Remote support Customers.
- Solving simple to complex problems.
- Provide Remote / Team Viewer support to the customers across India and Overseas customer.
- Daily / Weekly MIS Reporting
Female / Male
- Diploma / Degree holder in Electronics or Instrumentation stream.
- Communication - English, Tamil (Preferred), Hindi (Must)
- Must have good knowledge in Computer H/w cum S/w, Troubleshooting PC, OS, etc.
- Have excellent trouble shooting and analytical reasoning capabilities.
Customer Support Oriented
Analytical reasoning and good troubleshooting skills.
visit - www.maxsell.co.in
Job Type: Full-time
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- High school or equivalent
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Technical Support: 1 year